With all the talk about goal setting and productivity in 2018, are you wondering how to get started? If you find yourself trying to tackle the same dreams, you may need sharper focus and direction. Fortunately, some clear advice from a leadership expert is readily at your fingertips.
Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals, published by Baker Books, is now available online or at booksellers nationwide. Written by New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today best-selling author, Michael Hyatt, Your Best Year Ever offers readers a research-driven and field-tested system for setting and achieving one’s professional, relational, financial, spiritual and intellectual goals.
5-Step Approach to Goal Setting
With decades of experience in personal development and professional achievement, Michael Hyatt has assembled a new five-step approach to goal setting. His prompts encourage readers to rethink, refocus and realign their goals to reach their full potential and achieve the best year ever. Hyatt’s five steps include:
- Believe the Possibility: You often experience what you expect. To achieve at your highest potential, you have to shift your thinking.
- Complete the Past: If you are committed to moving confidently into the future, you must first do business with the past.
- Design Your Future: Look ahead to the coming year and distill your dreams into SMARTER goals.
- Find Your Why: Get deeply connected to your intrinsic motivations; they are the key to unleash powerful, sustainable momentum.
- Make it Happen: Propel your goals into strategic action with a proven framework to start well and stay on track all year.
Michael Hyatt is the founder and CEO of Michael Hyatt & Company, a leadership development firm specializing in transformative live events, workshops, and digital and physical planning tools. Formerly chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, Michael is the bestselling author of several books, including Living Forward and Platform. His work has been featured by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Inc., Fast Company, Businessweek, Entrepreneur and other publications.
Information About Book Spotlights
Would you like to display your book on Artsphoria Magazine? For details about spotlights and other advertising opportunities, email email@example.com.